- Close to your home
- Our prices
Thanks to our accreditation quality given by the state, we can receive up to 50% reimbursement in tax credit through at-home Childcare. Benefit through our services by also obtaining help from the CAF.
Prices for at-home childcare for your children
Our prices start at 22 € for childcare during holidays, and 25 € for afterschool childcare and/or Wednesdays (either 11 € or 12. 5€ per hour after tax deduction excluding assistance from the CAF) We offer discounted rates after a certain number of hours for afterschool childcare and on Wednesdays. The rates vary based on the number of children being cared for.
Monthly estimates for afterschool childcare
By utilizing Speaking-agency, you can benefit from assistance from the CAF, without taking into account your wages. Below are examples of quotes given incorporating CAF subsidy and tax deduction.
- Example: the Dumas family lives in Lyon, making an annual income over 44, 576 € a year, with a child (Alexandre) between the ages 3 and 6 years old. They use our services on Wednesdays for period of 6 hours (08h-14h).
Cost for 6 hours of weekly: Starting at 110 € (taxes included) a month.
25 € (taxes included) an hour
X 21h per month on average
= 525 €
-305 € with assistance from the CAF (the minimum from the CAF if the necessary requirements are met)
= 220 €
-50% of a tax credit
= 110 €
- Example: the Dupont family residing in Paris with an annual income between 20, 059 € and 44, 576 €, by using our childcare services 2 times a week for their daughter who is over 6 years old (8 years of age) for a total of 7 hours.
Cost for 7 hours weekly of childcare: starting at 343 € (taxes included) a month.
28 € (taxes included)
X 24.5 hours on average
= 686€-50% tax credit
= 343 €
- Example: Williams family residing in Lille with an annual income of more than 44, 576€ use our services for their son, John, who is between the ages of 3 and 6. Childcare services used on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays and Friday from 16h30 to 19h, for a total of 10 hours total a week.
Cost for 10 hours of childcare a week: starting at 337.5 € (taxes included) a month.
28 € (taxes included)
X 35 hours on average= 980 €
-305 €with assistance from the CAF (minimum of assistance from the CAF if the necessary requirements are met)
= 675 €- 50% tax credit
= 337.50 €
Give us a call for a personalized quote.
Rates for shared baby-speaking
You wish to have at home baby-speaking with children from another family that you know. It can be made possible with our shared babysitting program. You can have one babysitter for up to 3 kids and benefit from a lower price.
- Example: with the MacCarthy family who has an annual income of 44, 576€. The MacCarthy family uses our services for their son Arthur. On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday, and Friday from 16h to 19h for a total of 10 hours a week of childcare. In order to reduce their babysitting bill they have decided to go with shared baby-speaking.
For 10 hours of shared baby-speaking a week: a total of 136.25€ (taxes included) a month. Original price of the service 28€
+5€ (majority of the shared baby-speaking)= 33€ (taxes included) for the two families
Rate per hour for each family 16.50€ (taxes included)
x 35h on average
-305€ assistance from the CAF (this is the minimum amount of assistance given if you meet the necessary requirements)
-50% of tax credit
Speaking- agency : accredited agency
Speaking-agency is a provider company and service agent to the person that is recognized and approved by the state, which ensures you guarantees of quality and professionalism.
Thanks to this you will get a tax reduction on the income equivalent to 50% of amounts paid. This aid is granted to each tax household in the limit of 12,000 and 15,000 euros a year, depending on your family situation (art. 199 sexdecies of the General Tax Code).
Government allocations (PAJE)
Terms and conditions of award allocation from the CAF, "PAJE":
- Have children under 6 years of age
- Have a minimum of 16 hours of service per month
- Must be employed and making a minimum of (748.25 with both parents or 374.12 for a single parent household
- Updated pension insurance contributions for self-employed
- Using no other business offering similar services
Important: in the case of PAJE, a minimum of 15% is left to the family’s responsibility.