- Get into the European section
How to get into the European section in secondary school
- When : During the day or in the evening, during the week or on the weekend
- How : By a native English-speaking teacher at home
- Duration : 1 or 2h per week
- Price : From 36€ / h (18€ after tax reduction)
Do you wish for your child to get into the European section in secondary school (collège) ? We offer suited English lessons to prepare him/her.
Preparation to get into the European section in secondary school (collège)
The European sections, available in middle school and high school, are known for their elitism especially regarding the English level. The applying students need to prove they have an advanced English level in order to get in these prestigious grades.
How to quickly meet the required standards
Both intensive and immersive, our individual English lessons for the European section allow children to rapidly improve whilst learning in an original way.
In order to prepare for the European section, the student is put in a classroom situation by his/her teacher who challenges him/her on his/her oral understanding (speaking exclusively in English) and on her/his oral expression (pronunciation, idiomatic expressions...) whilst using backup material depending on the student's likes (books, video etc.).
The individual English lessons for the European section are carried out by English-speakers who have teaching experience. They show the necessary rigour that requires the preparation for the European sections but they also make a point of making the learning of English fun whilst sharing their culture and experience from abroad.
Our private English courses' goal ?
To prepare your child for the European section in secondary school (collège) thanks to playful and efficient English lessons with an English-speaking teacher !
- Our native teachers allow the student to see him/herself in the European section : the student can overcome the language barrier without dreading mistakes or mocking remarks.
- We have developed educational backup material (games, songs and activities on various topics) which allow your child to work seriously whilst having a good time.
Do not hesitate to ask for an estimate for one of our language lessons
Close to your home
Our option for How to get into the European section in secondary school is available at :
How to get into the European section in secondary school in 1 language(s) of your choosing : EnglishContact us : 01 83 95 41 74 or by email