- Babysitting & Childcare jobs in France : benefits and requirements
Babysitting & Childcare jobs in France : benefits and requirements
Our childcare and teaching jobs in France are for native and bilingual speakers (English, German, Spanish, Chinese...) in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Toulouse, Montpellier, Aix-en-Provence and Nice.
Benefits of our childcare jobs
- Declared job in France (you are entitled to French health insurance) – this is only depending on what sort of visa you have, ie: people with working holiday visas cannot get this (health insurance)
- Flexible work-schedule: You can choose the number of hours you would like to work depending on your availabilities (perfect for exchange/gap year students). The selected applicants usually work between 5 and 20 hours per week. If a 20-hour per week job is not sufficient for you we can recommend other part time jobs in Paris.
- We offer training to learn about our innovative early language acquisition method developed by specialists in child bilingualism.
- The opportunity of meeting a French family and learning about French culture.
- A competitive salary, between € 10 and €12.5 per hour before tax. The varied rates depend on the location, the number of children you are taking care of, and the number of hours worked.
- As you require a French bank account to be able to work in France, we have a partnership with BRED, who can assist you with opening an account.
Every year we offer a few exciting internal career opportunities , within our office which include positions in HR department, team leader to help organize events or assistant-trainer for the training sessions!
Requirements to work for us
You have to:
- be over 18 years old
- be a native level English speaker, or have a high proficiency in English
- have some experience, informal or formal, in working with children
- be a EU citizen or holder of a relevant visa to work in France
- stay at least 3 months
- no minimum level of French required!