- Babysitting & Childcare jobs in France : benefits and requirements
Babysitting & Childcare jobs in France : benefits and requirements
Our childcare and teaching jobs in France are for native and bilingual speakers (English, German, Spanish, Chinese...) in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Toulouse, Montpellier, Aix-en-Provence and Nice.
Benefits of our childcare jobs
- Declared job in France (you are entitled to French health insurance) – this is only depending on what sort of visa you have, ie: people with working holiday visas cannot get this (health insurance)
- Flexible work-schedule: You can choose the number of hours you would like to work depending on your availabilities (perfect for exchange/gap year students). The selected applicants usually work between 5 and 20 hours per week. If a 20-hour per week job is not sufficient for you we can recommend other part time jobs in Paris.
- We offer training to learn about our innovative early language acquisition method developed by specialists in child bilingualism.
- The opportunity of meeting a French family and learning about French culture.
- A competitive salary, between € 10 and €12.5 per hour before tax. The varied rates depend on the location, the number of children you are taking care of, and the number of hours worked. You will get paid twice a month.
- As you require a French bank account to be able to work in France, we have a partnership with BRED, who can assist you with opening an account.
Every year we offer a few exciting internal career opportunities , within our office which include positions in HR department, team leader to help organize events or assistant-trainer for the training sessions!
Requirements to work for us
You have to:
- be over 18 years old
- be a native level English speaker, or have a high proficiency in English
- have some experience, informal or formal, in working with children
- be a EU citizen or holder of a relevant visa to work in France
- stay at least 3 months
- no minimum level of French required!