- Russian speaking jobs in Paris - France
Russian speaking jobs in Paris - France
Are you a Russian native or bilingual speaker? Find out about our teaching and babysitting positions available for you.
What you need to know about Speaking-agency
Our company is the expert in childcare services through foreign languages and private language courses. This concept has been awarded with the European Contest of Innovative Enterprise in 2009 and allows us to provide more than 1,000 jobs in France each year to native or bilingual speakers.
Moreover, we have positions throughout France: Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes and Lille.
More details about our Russian speaking job in Paris - France
Babysitting through Russian
The idea is pretty simple, in addition to the standard baby-sitting service you will introduce to children to as much information as possible regarding the language you are teaching, in a fun and innovative way.
To put this into practice you will work from 5 to 20 hours a week, essentially during after school hours (approximately from 4.30pm to 7.30pm), from Monday to Friday.
Teach Russian to children, teenagers and adults
This service has been set up for beginners to advanced profiles in order to develop and strengthen language skills in Russian.
As a teacher you will mainly work Wednesdays and Fridays, from 2 to 8 hours per week. And if the workload is not enough we give you the possibility to work more hours as a baby-sitter.
The conditions to respect if you wish to apply to these Russian speaking jobs
Indeed, when applying for these jobs you must meet certain requirements:
- be over 18 years old,
- have experience in working with children or educational skills,
- be an EU citizen or holder of a relevant visa to work in France.
However, speaking French is not mandatory and there are no specific diplomas required even if it will be greatly appreciated.
Our incentives for our employees
At Speaking-agency we like to reward our employees for their work so as a Russian baby-sitter or a Russian teacher you can enjoy many benefits, such as:
- a declared job in France (it gives you the right to benefit from French health insurance),
- attractive hourly rates (teacher: € 13 to € 20 per hour / baby-sitter: € 10 to € 12.25 per hour, before tax),
- bi-monthly payments,
- a free training session for our language learning methods developed by experts,
- free French courses,
- free entries to our events,
- free Velib pass (bicycle pass),
- and more!
Take a chance and apply for one of our positions today!