- Jobs in Nantes for English Speakers: babysitting & teaching jobs in Nantes area
Jobs in Nantes for English Speakers: babysitting & teaching jobs in Nantes area
We are Speaking-agency, a company that provides the best childcare and foreign language education, while providing babysitting and teaching jobs for English speakers.
Speaking-agency : over 1000 english speakers hired every year in France
In 2009 Speaking-agency took home the award for the European Innovative Company Contest. We are proud to say that we are the leaders in childcare and foreign language education. We provide over 1 000 jobs a year to those looking for English speaking job in Nantes, France.
We are also located in 5 different cities in France including: Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon and Lille.
The babysitting jobs and teaching jobs you're looking for in Nantes
For those who may be students coming from a different country or have just moved to France for a change of scenery whatever the case may be, if you are looking for an English speaking job in Nantes, France then Speaking-agency may just be the place for you. We have two types of jobs:
- The job usually consist of 5 to 20 hours a week.
- Your schedule should be free between the hours of 4:30 to 7:30 PM, as those are usual working hours.
- You will also be given materials in order to help develop fun and creative ways for the children to learn English.
- Teaching jobs :
- We teach kids, teenagers, and adults from a beginners level to a more advanced level.
- Typically the work week for teachers are Wednesdays and Fridays, working 2 to 8 hours a week.
- Should this be too little we can also add in babysitting to your profile in order to get the best of both worlds.
More than a Nanny job in Nantes
We don’t want our employees to feel like they are just that employees that’s why we find ways to thank you for your hard work by providing:
- A free Vélib' pass.
- Social Events like wine and cheese parties and bar gatherings etc.
- Complete training, not only to gain motivation but also, to obtain the materials to do the best job possible.
- Induction day - this includes a day of activities in order to better know the team you work with.
- Free French Courses every week- although this job does not require a minimal of French this could also help in day to day life in France.