- Teach English, German, Spanish...in Paris : Teaching jobs in Paris or elsewhere in France!
Teach English, German, Spanish...in Paris : Teaching jobs in Paris or elsewhere in France!
Live in France while teaching your native language abroad and experiencing French culture!
Our teaching jobs in Paris and France : teach your native language to children, teenagers and adults
- Being a teacher is a thrilling adventure, especially when it is one of the most exciting cities in France. Meet new friends, make lifelong connections and discover what makes the French so alluring.
- You will teach to kids, teens and adults with our teaching materials and your own ideas.
- Because you are a native & experienced teacher you can play with the children and let them learn the language naturally by interacting with you in a real environment, not in a stuffy classroom!
- Positions are from 2 to 8 hours per week - mostly on Wednesdays or Saturdays (our babysitting and nanny jobs enable you to work more hours).
Vacancies : over 1000 positions to fill in throughout the year.
Our teaching jobs :
- A Declared job in France (you are entitled to French health insurance)
- We provide innovative and educational materials
- The opportunity of meeting a French family and becoming familiar with French culture
- High hourly earnings: Hourly wage from EUR 13 to 20, before tax
- Career opportunities (office position in HR department, team leader to help organize events, assistant-trainer for the training sessions...)
What are the requirements for our teaching jobs in Paris and other cities in France?
- More than 18 years old
- No specific diploma is required but it would be greatly appreciated
- You need to have experience in teaching a language
- You need to be a native level English speaker
- No minimum level of French language is required
Find out more about what Chris has to say regarding his experience as a tutor in Paris: