- Our English speaking jobs in Toulouse : Babysitting and teaching jobs for english speakers in Toulouse and its area!
Our English speaking jobs in Toulouse : Babysitting and teaching jobs for english speakers in Toulouse and its area!
You want to come to France and discover the “Pink city”? You are looking for an English Speaking Job in Toulouse to fully enjoy your stay? Then we have what you are looking for!
Speaking-agency : the best place for an english speaking job in Toulouse!
We are the leaders in foreigner childcare and teaching foreign languages at home. All the people working for us are native speakers or bilingual. We provide more than 1000 jobs every year in 6 cities in France (Toulouse, Paris, Lyon, Lille, Nantes and Bordeaux). If you want to have a great time teaching English and sharing your knowledge then you should definitely apply.
Our Jobs for english speakers in Toulouse
We have different types of positions. Most of them are related to children.
Your mission will be:
- For babysitting jobs: to look after children and teach them a language naturally through fun activities.
- For teaching jobs: to teach a foreign language. We have private lessons or groups classes with children or adults with different needs as: basic English, Business English, Conversational English or preparation for exams like TOFEL, TOEIC.
To be selected, you need to :
- be at least 18 years old,
- have some experience in teaching OR in working with children,
- be a European citizen or get a VISA allowing you to work in France,
- be a native speaker in foreign languages
If you fit all our criteria then, we are waiting for you!
Join a community in Toulouse and discover the French culture
By working for Speaking-agency, it’s not only a job that you get but also a bundle of advantages that comes with it.
First, we organize regular events in order for our Language Ambassadors to meet one another. When attending our wine and cheese parties or our bar gatherings, you have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world, make new friends and be part of a true community. Twice a year, induction days are organized to welcome newly arrived team members to Toulouse. And we also offer a training session in order for you to learn about our inovative teaching methods.
Additionally, we provide free weekly French courses to all our employees, with two different levels. For those who love cycling and discover the town on a bike, we refund your yearly Vélô Toulouse pass.
So don't wait anymore & apply now!