- Coming to France
- Working in Paris and in France for Speaking-agency
Working in Paris and in France for Speaking-agency
You're thinking about moving to France? Every year we hire over 1000 native or bilingual English or German speakers, throughout the whole year.
Working in Paris: live a unique experience!
Not only is it a rewarding experience but it is also a fun experience.
We frequently organize:
- Training sessions
- Wine & cheese events
- Get togethers in bars
Work & recruitment schedule to start working in Paris or in other cities in France
The job consists of after-schoolchild-minding / teaching through one’s native language in a fun and innovative way for children ranging from the ages of 3-10 years.
A typical work schedule would be the following :
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 4.30 to 7.30 PM + Wednesday half or full day work
Our Job in Paris is a great alternative to being an Au Pair : we offer a rich learning experience, independence and the chance to be part of a community.
Working with Speaking-agency can be a great alternative to au pair programs
- You are independent (candidates have their own apartment)
- Your duties are limited to taking care of the children and teaching them (no house work involved)
- You learn about teaching (training sessions developed in partnership with CNRS-French National Center for Scientific Research)
- You are invited to frequent social events
You have free time to travel in France and in Europe during school holidays