Speaking Agency

1000 jobs available in France throughout the year

Teach your language & experience French culture!

Apply here
Refer a friend and make 100€ per friend recruited!

Coming to France

Our Community


Refer a friend and make 100€ per friend recruited!
Families Applicants

Which visa should I have to work in France?

For non European candidates, a visa allowing you to work in France is needed.


We are not sponsoring Working Visas to work in France

The jobs we have, being only part time positions, unfortunately, it is impossible for us to sponsor your requests to obtain a working visa.

Which type of visa allows me to work in France with Speaking-agency?

Several types of visa allow you to work with us. Here is a list of the main ones:

- student visa
- working holiday visa
- vie privée et familiale visa
- resident card

How to get a student visa: Registering to French courses 

The pre registration to a 20 hours/week course in a French language school allows you to apply to a student visa which enables you to work in France up to 20 hours per week.

For your information, you can find a list of the French Languages Schools in Paris here : List of the French Languages Schools in Paris

Looking for work in France? Apply now!

>> Apply Now to Jobs in France


1000 Jobs Available


Jobs for English Speakers in France

  • Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages!
  • Discover a new way of teaching!
  • Full training provided
  • Free Velib' (bike sharing) yearly pass
  • Invitations to our events: Join a community!