Our Babysitting, Nanny, Teaching Jobs in Bordeaux
Bordeaux is a French commune located in the South West of France, prefecture of the department of Gironde and chief town of the New Aquitaine region. In 2015, the city is ranked ninth commune in France by its population with 249,712 inhabitants.
The city is known around the world for Bordeaux wines and Bordeaux vineyards, especially since the 18th century.
In terms of public transport, the city of Bordeaux has a very dense transport network called "Transport Bordeaux metropolis" since 2016. The network includes 3 lines of Tramway, including a fourth under construction and 78 bus lines serving the 28 municipalities of Bordeaux Metropole.
In terms of education, Bordeaux has no less than 99 primary, nursery and elementary schools, 24 secondary schools and 30 high schools! But Bordeaux is also the 6th largest French university city with over 77,000 students in its universities and colleges.
Bordeaux is a city with a very rich natural and built heritage. Since mid-2007, part of the city, the Port of the Moon, has been inscribed by the World Heritage Committee, designated by the UNESCO General Assembly, on the World Heritage List. Nicknamed "the sleeping beauty", Bordeaux is also classified as a city of art and history.
Do you speak English? Are you looking for a part-time job in France?
1000 students jobs available in Paris throughout the year! For English speakers
Babysitting and teaching jobs in Paris adapted to your availibilities and close to your home
No french needed. Choose the English speaking job in Paris that you want!
Find the perfect English speaking job!
- Flexible job opportunities: Find a job in babysitting and teaching close to your home and that fits your schedule.
- Become a language ambassador: Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages Improve your skills with our approach, developed by educational experts in language acquisition and Montessori.
- Full online training and workhops: Benefit from our online training videos about babysitting, teaching and the Montessori approach. Attend monthly workshops in Paris to be able to ask all of your questions to our specialists.
- No french needed! Part time jobs adapted to your availibilities and close to your home.
- Join an international community: Join a community of 1500 foreigners and make new friends from all over the world at many of our events (parties, workshops).
- And many other benefits! Free French courses in Paris, access to negotiated deals (bank, insurance, movies, travel…) and so on!
Why choose Speaking-Agency?
- A flexible job
- Regular Salary
- Health Insurance
- Free french class in Paris
- Win 100€ for each referral