What are the measures implemented to ensure peace of mind during childcare in the context of covid-19 ?
The health and security of families using our services and of our childcare professionals are at the heart of our concerns.
To limit the spread of the Coronavirus, Speaking-Agency has implemented a sanitary protocol for all of our babysitters and language teachers, from the first meeting to the start of the childcare services.
Concerning the first exchange, favor a meeting via visio conference if possible.
As childcare professionals, you must take your temperature two times daily, before and after being with your family.
We also invite family members and our childcare professionals to cancel ongoing sessions :
* If you have signs of fever (before any encounter, systematically take the temperature of the individuals present), coughing, losse of your sense of smell or taste, muscular aches, and/or unusual headaches.
Clothing and masks
We do not impose a specific work attire, but it is imperative to change your clothing every day to insure they are always clean.
The french ministory of work doesn't recomand to wear a mask during your childcare session when you are only with the kid execept if you are a vulnerable person. In all the cases, you have to wear it for every of your interactions with adults
We invite the parents to respect these measures as well
Caution : Children under 11 years old are exempt of this measure.
We can provide you with masks for your sessions or reimburse those that you need to purchase. Contact us to find out more !
When possible, walking and biking are the modes of transportation to favor when going to the family’s home.
Avoid touching ramps, boutons, use stairs.
During the session
Apply the following security measures that you will find detailed here :
Upon your arrival at the residence, wash your hands immediately or use hydro-alcoholic gel. Repeat this task regularly, in particular :
- * In the morning, before any contact with the children ;
- * Before and after any contact with the parents ;
- * Before touching any food and before and after each meal ;
- * Before and after each change ;
- * Before and after accompanying a child to the restroom ;
- * Before and after going to the restroom yourselves ;
- * After blowing one’s nose, coughing or sneezing ;
- * Several times a day (at least every two hours). Lastly, we advise our childcare professionals, with your consent, to air out the rooms of the apartment regularly as well as clean and disinfect areas occupied or used.
We have created a guide indexing the sanitary security measures to apply during home-based childcare services, available on your personal space as well as those of the families.
To find out more regarding our protocol, head to your personal space!
or download PDF.