Speaking-Agency turns 10-years-old in 2019, we…
Do you live in a foreign country and are you looking for an Au Pair job in Paris France to meet a French family? Learn more about how to find a job in Paris!
Work as an Au pair in France
Working as an au pair means: living abroad, doing baby-sitting in a family and helping in the housework in exchange for accommodation, meals and pocket money.
Then, you also need to learn the mother tongue of the country where you go
and work in order to earn money covering language courses and traveling expenses.
Discover a new way of living in France with Speaking-Agency! Our job offers consist of traditional childcare or teaching English in Paris, France for children aged 3-18 years but there is no minimum level in French language required. Learn more about our babysitting jobs in Paris, France.
(You can just speak your mother-tongue language), you don’t need to help with household chores and above all you will earn a good salary! Teaching your mother-tongue language becomes a pleasure for you, a passion for your ”students” and allows everyone to discover each other culture.
Working with Speaking-agency: The Advantages!
Speaking-Agency is the leading provider of childcare services in foreign languages and private language courses for children, teens and adults in France.
Do you speak English, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, or any other language?
We recruit native or bilingual speakers for baby-sitting jobs in Paris, France and teaching jobs with kids, teens and even adults!
We provide the same benefits of an “Au pair” job in Paris, France. We guarantee you an unforgettable experience!
Do you still hesitate? Here are some advantages that will convince you:
- Flexible schedule: from 5 up to 40 hours of work per week
- Paid between 10 and 20 euros per hour, twice a month
- Free during the weekends!
- Strong relationship with a French family
- Become part of our community and meet friends from all over the world: invitations to our parties and events
- Free training to our new teaching method developed by the CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research)!
- Benefit from our partnership with Société Générale or BRED Banque Populaire (French banks) to help you open an account
- Velib’ (bike-sharing system) membership offered for a whole year to our employees.
Find a job in Paris: