Our teaching jobs in Lille
Lille is a French commune located in the north of France, prefecture of the northern department and capital of the region Hauts-de-France. Municipality of more than 230,000 inhabitants intramural, Lille forms, alongside Roubaix, Tourcoing, Villeneuve-d'ascq and 86 other municipalities the European Metropolis of Lille.
Commercial city since its origins, manufacturing since the sixteenth century, the industrial revolution makes it an industrial capital, mainly around textile and mechanical industries. Since the 1990s, the city has been converted to the tertiary sector.
With the arrival of the automatic metro, the Euralille business district, the TGV, the Eurostar, the development of its international airport, annual events such as the Braderie de Lille, the development of a student and university hub, the ranking City of art and history, the events of Lille 2004 and Lille 3000, the city of Lille sends the world a symbol of power and renewal.
Lille has a privileged geographical situation. For thirty years, a major transport network has developed which makes it today a European crossroads, especially at road and rail, but also to a lesser extent, port and airport. However, the first mode of travel in Lille is walking (47%), the second remains the automobile (33%), the third is well-on public transport (17%) and finally cycling (2% )
As for education, the commune has 50 kindergartens, 51 primary schools, 21 secondary schools and 16 high schools.
Do you speak English? Are you looking for a part-time job in France?
1000 students jobs available in Paris throughout the year! For English speakers
Babysitting and teaching jobs in Paris adapted to your availibilities and close to your home
No french needed. Choose the English speaking job in Paris that you want!
Find the perfect English speaking job!
- Flexible job opportunities: Find a job in babysitting and teaching close to your home and that fits your schedule.
- Become a language ambassador: Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages Improve your skills with our approach, developed by educational experts in language acquisition and Montessori.
- Full online training and workhops: Benefit from our online training videos about babysitting, teaching and the Montessori approach. Attend monthly workshops in Paris to be able to ask all of your questions to our specialists.
- No french needed! Part time jobs adapted to your availibilities and close to your home.
- Join an international community: Join a community of 1500 foreigners and make new friends from all over the world at many of our events (parties, workshops).
- And many other benefits! Free French courses in Paris, access to negotiated deals (bank, insurance, movies, travel…) and so on!
Why choose Speaking-Agency?
- A flexible job
- Regular Salary
- Health Insurance
- Free french class in Paris
- Win 100€ for each referral